Covers have been updated to include panel data, so you can click on each component of the cover to get a larger version of it and more information - including a link to game it was created in and how long it took to draw.
This is an example from PacificGreen’s profile.
Additionally, a bug was fixed with the cover generator which sometimes resulted in the first panel not appearing correctly.
- Added email registration / login. New users can register via their email address - don’t have to use a social network
- Game creators now get awarded for creating games. Bonus XP for applying a theme and/or Populous item
- Cleaned up Top Games page
- Fixed layout of Top Players page and followers page
1) New Contest for Halloween with a 100 coin prize. It ends this Thursday, so enter quickly!
2) You now automatically get some xp when you contribute a drawing.
3) Added link to homepage in the header for wide resolutions
4) Removed the Phoenix Down item from the game. Players haven’t found it very useful, so I’ve decided to remove it. If you have one in your inventory, contact me to get a refund.
5) Fixed cover creator. Also expanded it so you can now add up to 14 drawings.
6) Fixed the default background colors for themed games.